Mesilla Valley Transportation began in 1982 as a small independent fleet and throughout the years has become one of the largest locally owned trucking companies in the Southwest.
MVT is now hiring for an Outbound Logistics Coordinator-El Paso, TX /Night Shift in El Paso, TX for Night Shift.
An Outbound Logistics Coordinator is responsible for managing local drivers, maintaining equipment and customer trailer pools, and planning on-time pickups and deliveries. They will work together with operations teams to ensure customer expectations are being met, local drivers are planned effectively, and trailer equipment is utilized profitably.
We are looking for individuals who are available to work a flexible work week which would include some weekend coverage.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Motor Carrier Operations.
- Apply knowledge of Motor Carrier Resources to meet company, customers and driver needs.
- Moderate knowledge of North American Supply Chain Network and Operations.
- Competent user of MS Office.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
Job Type: Full Time
Schedule: Nigh Shift 6:00 PM – 6:00 AM, 4 days on – 4 days off
Pay: Starting $12.00 per hour