The Fuel Operator is responsible for following all directions from the Shift Coordinator and the Plant Manager to assist in making planned quantities of Biodiesel.
We Are Environmentally Friendly:
- We use all processes possible to eliminate environmental waste.
- Our process for making biodiesel produces ZERO hazardous waste.
- We recycle all our coproducts in efficient and profitable ways.
- The knowledge base of production functions.
- Ability to respond to production activities with a positive attitude.
- Ability to follow instructions and perform at expected levels.
- Other measurements may be set and agreed on by the Shift Coordinator.
- Ability to use calculators and computers to perform computations and analyses of data.
- Ability to understand the use of production equipment and associated controllers.
- Understand and be knowledgeable about the production process and associated controls required for producing consistent quality Biodiesel meeting specifications.
- Ability to operate industrial equipment (fork lift, hi-lo, truck, etc.).
- Demonstrated problem-solving capability.
- Handles all equipment supporting production and material handling.
- Follows direction and plans to control processes as required for producing Biodiesel that meets specifications.
- Conducts all production activities ensuring adherence to various governmental laws, codes, regulations, and insurance standards, as related to maintenance of equipment and facilities.
- Requests necessary advice and direction for all activities to perform production duties.
- Informs Shift Coordinator of any anomalies and process variations from norm for corrective actions and decisions.
- Performs all tasks as directed by the Shift Coordinator ensuring proper production is accomplished meeting all quality standards and specifications.
- Ensures that the production facility is kept clean and removes all necessary waste and garbage in proper containers to maintain a safe and quality work environment.
3500 Doniphan, El Paso, TX, 79922, U.S.
$10.00-$13.00 Per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees eligible