Border Brew Coffee House is currently searching for a Barista to service our shop in Las Cruces, NM. We are offering an incredible opportunity for a Barista to help us improve our team. Must be comfortable with constant customer interaction, we are looking for a dynamic individual who takes pride in their work and enjoys working as part of a dedicated team. We are committed to creating an extraordinary coffee house where people strive to deliver unparalleled customer service.
• SCHEDULE -- Varies depending on department needs. -- Part-time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES Note: Border International unilaterally may change the requirements of this job description at any time. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Greets all customers with fast, friendly, personalized service and develops a rapport with customers by learning their names, favorite drinks, and food items.
- Delivers exceptional customer service to all customers and responds to customers needs.
• Maintains a clean and organized workplace.
• Provides quality beverages and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
• Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
• Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (includes education, skills, and experience) The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Valid State Driver's License.
• Must have or be able to quickly obtain ANSI Accredited Food Handlers Certificate.
• Must be able to pass a background check.
• No experience necessary but PREFERRED.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear.
- Frequently required to use hand to finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms.
- Regularly required to lift and/or move items up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to adjust vision to both day and night lighting and be able to focus on distant and close-range projects.
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees eligible