Come be a part of the Border International Family !!!
Energetic, dependable, exhibits a positive attitude, always looking for ways to better a process and demonstrates they can multitask/troubleshoot issues on demand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES NOTE: Border International unilaterally may change the requirements of this job description at any time. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Clean, refurbish, and detail our semi-trucks.
- Apply cleaning chemicals to the inside and outside of trucks.
- Power wash truck engines and other parts of our inventory using various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime.
- Buffing and waxing as needed.
- Drive company vehicles in and out of shop and around the yard.
- Provide a clean workstation.
- Express willingness to work with others in achieving objectives set forth by management.
- Safely perform assigned tasks in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- General shop labor/maintenance as needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are requires of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with out without notice.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Use fingers to grasp, move, or assemble very small objects.
- Make fast, repeated movements of fingers, hands, and wrists.
- Use their hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Use muscles to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects up to 50+ lbs.
- Walk or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in variable temperatures outdoors.
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions (humidity, wind, direct sunlight, etc.).
- Flexible schedule – must be available to work some Saturdays.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (includes education, skills, and experience) The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma.
- Experience detailing semi-trucks is a plus.
- No experience needed – just hard work & a great attitude.
- Must be able to work well independently and as part of a team with little or no supervision.
- Must have valid Driver’s License.
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees eligible