J.H. Rose Logistics is a third-party logistics company providing transportation, warehousing, and distribution services. Our experienced staff and investment in technology allow us to respond to our customers' ever-changing needs.
Are you are committed to promoting integrity, teamwork, and excellence in all aspects of your career? Look no further & come join our team of excellence!!!
J.H. Rose Logistics is now hiring for a Director of IT Operations in Santa Teresa, NM
A Director of IT Operations is responsible for managing transportation software applications primarily using McLeod software. We are looking for a well-organized, self-motivated individual aspiring to provide exceptional technical and strategic leadership, problem-solving, and excellent communication. The Director of IT Operations should have experience managing IT applications in transportation and 3PL environments across multiple accounts in different implementation phases, with the proven ability to balance tasks, due dates, and milestones.
Key measures of success include:
- Ability to work in a multi-company environment.
- Be recognized by team members, peers, and IT as a key supporter.
- Develop and implement best practice standards for the Business Intelligence team.
- Successful project completions.
** We believe in attracting the perfect candidate for our excelled work culture. Therefore, employee relocation packages are available as well as retention bonuses!
- Apply in-depth knowledge of McLeod Software to create customized solutions that enable Enterprise Stakeholders and Customers to improve their operational and back-office processes.
- Serve as the primary project lead for all assigned projects.
- Manage deliverables in all project phases- included technical information, planning, software best practices, and change management techniques.
- Serve as an internal business consultant to the Enterprise, making comprehensive business recommendations on software custom modifications, benefits or upgrades, and purchase recommendations of ancillary modules.
- Ability to provide troubleshooting, provide recommendations, interface with technical support, and resolve end-user application concerns.
- Create EDI transactions using EDI editor.
- Troubleshoot and resolve EDI application issues, including EDI 204,990,997,214, 210, 322, and 824 transaction sets.
- Write SQL scripts when necessary to add, update, load, unload or delete data.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of business accounting principles.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Familiarity or experience with Microsoft Power BI preferred.
- Basic SQL query skills, SQL Server Management Studio experience a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills, including multitasking and time management.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Overall knowledge of Mcleod’s products is (Preferred).
- Knowledge of transportation and 3PL industry standards preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of cloud-based applications and related services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Math, or other quantitative fields from an accredited university or related area; proven working experience may be used in lieu of degree.
- Certifications are a plus but not required.
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees eligible.
**We Deliver Excellence**