Mesilla Valley Transportation began in 1982 as a small independent fleet and throughout the years has become one of the largest locally owned trucking companies in the Southwest.
MVT is now hiring for a Local Pick-Up and Delivery Dispatcher (P&D) in Laredo, TX
A Local P&D Dispatcher is responsible for managing local drivers, maintaining equipment and customer trailer pools, and planning on-time pickups and deliveries. They will work together with operations teams to ensure customer expectations are being met, local drivers are planned effectively for on-time service, and trailer equipment is utilized profitably.
We are looking for individuals who are available to work the night shift with a flexible work week, which would include some weekend coverage.
Job Type: Full Time
Schedule: Nights Vary (4-nights on - 4-nights off)
Pay: Starting $12.50 per hour
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Motor Carrier Operations.
- Apply knowledge of Motor Carrier Resources to meet company, customers, and driver needs.
- Moderate knowledge of North American Supply Chain Network and Operations.
- Competent user of MS Office.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees eligible.
“Where family, careers, and success come together!”