Mesilla Valley Transportation began in 1982 as a small independent fleet in the Southwest. In the late ’80s, MVT went through a controlled growth spurt and began to encompass the 48 connected states and Canada.
MVT began to recognize its value as a leader in quality service. In 1991, MVT brought its knowledge of time-sensitive, reliable transportation to the U.S./Mexico border in service of the twin-plant industry. The acquisition of numerous 53 ft. Dry Van trailers made our fleet a sizable force in the industry.
Today, Mesilla Valley Transportation is one of the largest locally-owned Truck Load carriers in the U.S. We specialize in time-sensitive service between major manufacturing areas in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico borders.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for efficiently and effectively supporting our operational teams during operating hours.
Key measures of success include:
- Provide timely and courteous communication with customers.
- Be recognized by team, peers, and customers as a key supporter.
- Contribute to a positive work environment.
**Schedule: Friday-Monday 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.**
- Communicates in a clear and consistent manner and with high integrity
- Accurately enters information into company computer systems
- Works with team members to solve problems
- Provides accurate information to customers
- Demonstrates high resource utilization
- Help the company provide a high level of customer service
- Other duties may be assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication Skills
- Basic knowledge of motor carrier operations and geography
- Competent user of MS Office
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees eligible.