Mesilla Valley Transportation began in 1982 as a small independent fleet in the Southwest. In the late ’80s, MVT went through a controlled growth spurt and began to encompass the 48 connected states and Canada.
MVT began to recognize its value as a leader in quality service. In 1991, MVT brought its knowledge of time-sensitive, reliable transportation to the U.S./Mexico border in service of the twin-plant industry. The acquisition of numerous 53 ft. Dry Van trailers made our fleet a sizable force in the industry.
Today, Mesilla Valley Transportation is one of the largest locally-owned Truck Load carriers in the U.S. We specialize in time-sensitive service between major manufacturing areas in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico borders.
Mesilla Valley is now hiring Order Entry Clerks. The Order Entry Clerk is responsible for entering orders into our system in a timely manner.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. or 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Saturdays on a rotational basis.
- Data entry of orders utilizing the company system.
- Ensure timely and accurate order entry and rates.
- Works closely with the Internal Freight Team Members and Customer Service Team to ensure the accurate execution of order entry.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain strong attention to detail.
- Excellent and precise data entry and typing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of motor carrier operations and geography.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees eligible.
*** Our Mission - To service our customers in a safe and profitable manner.