Mesilla Valley Transportation began in 1982 as a small independent fleet and throughout the years has become one of the largest locally owned trucking companies in the Southwest.
MVT is now hiring for an Inbound/Outbound Dispatch Coordinator Nights-El Paso, TX
An Inbound/Outbound Dispatch Coordinator is responsible for managing local drivers, maintaining equipment and customer trailer pools, and planning on-time pickups and deliveries. They will work together with operations teams to ensure customer expectations are being met, local drivers are planned effectively, and trailer equipment is utilized profitably.
We are looking for individuals who are available to work a flexible workweek which would include some weekend coverage.
Job Type: Full Time
Schedule: Night Shift 6:00 PM – 6:00 AM, 4 days on – 4 days off
- Communicates in a clear and consistent manner and with high integrity both internally and externally.
- Manages drivers during extended coverage shifts.
- Accurately enters data into company computer systems.
- Escalates and/ or resolves problems per guidelines.
- Works with team members to solve problems.
- Provides clear work instructions to drivers.
- Demonstrates high resource utilization.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Motor Carrier Operations.
- Apply knowledge of Motor Carrier Resources to meet company, customers and driver needs.
- Moderate knowledge of North American Supply Chain Network and Operations.
- Competent user of MS Office.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees eligible.