Verde Logistics LLC. is a non-asset-based 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) provider based in El Paso, TX. We ship freight nationwide via well-qualified Smartway carriers. Our goal is to become the first choice logistics solution for suppliers across the US and Mexico.
Come Join Our Team!!!
Verde Logistics is now hiring a Part-Time Collection Specialist.
The Collection Specialist is responsible for locating and/or notify customers with delinquent accounts and attempts to secure payment.
Key measures of success:
- Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, Identifying and solving problems in a timely manner.
- Gather and analyze information and developing alternative solutions.
*** This will be a part-time position with an opportunity for full-time employment.***
- Mails, e-mails, or faxes balance due invoices and form letters to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- Confers with the customer by telephone in an attempt to determine the reason for overdue payments.
- Consults with Luis and Credit Team Leader when a customer exceeds the limit to determine appropriate action after reviewing the customer's credit limit.
- Notifies Luis and the team leader if the customer fails to respond.
- Records information regarding customer interaction and the status of collection efforts.
- Adjust weekly aging to reflect payments made.
- Sends duplicates of invoices and other paperwork at the customer's request.
- Completes void customer adjustments submits to team leader.
- Sorts and files correspondence; organizes paperwork & customer file.
- Informs the research department of missing invoices and paperwork when it cannot be found.
- Sends checks or cash received from customers to accounting specialists.
- Locates the new address or phone number of the customer by inquiring through telephone information, Internet, or by contacting the salesperson of the account.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and at least two related experiences and/or training.
- Writes clearly and informatively; Presents numerical data effectively; is able to read and interpret written information.
- Demonstrates attention to detail demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness.
- Prioritizes and completes administrative tasks correctly and on time
- Knowledge of accounting software, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
"Our top-notch customer service and innovative technology allow us to move hundreds of loads with great on-time performance."