Laboratory Technician Assistant - RVB - El Paso, TX
Get your career started with Rio Valley Biofuels !!!
A Lab Technician Assistant supports Scientists and Researchers in conducting various tests and experiments. Their main duties include preparing test samples, keeping lab records, and documenting test findings.
Schedule: 12-hour rotating shifts
Days: 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Nights: 7:00 p.m. - 7:30 a.m.
- Perform and schedule In-process sample pulling.
- General Lab Housekeeping.
- Maintenance, storage, and disposal of retained samples, lab waste, and production chemicals.
- Ability to work a 10-hour rotating shift.
- Hourly In-process sample pulling.
- Cleaning lab glassware, wiping down workstations and equipment.
- Restocking lab supplies.
- Weekly rotation of retained samples from workstation to shelf.
- Monthly rotation and disposal of retained samples.
- Ensures that the lab is organized and kept clean at all times.
- Wear all PPE required for the job and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Maintain a clean and organized lab.
- Maintain all lab equipment in proper working order and troubleshoot as necessary.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance and attend required training as scheduled.
- Work overtime and scheduled hours as assigned.
- Work in cold/hot/dusty/loud environment.
- Must be proficient in the English language (speak, read, write).
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Accurate keyboarding and data entry.
- Proficiency in computer usage (Excel, Word, E-mail.)
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
“Our number one priority is SAFETY.”
3500 Doniphan, El Paso, TX, 79922, U.S.
$10.00-$11.00 Per hour