Rio Valley Biofuels, LLC was the first commercial producer of biodiesel in the Southwest. We distribute biodiesel as well as diesel fuels and gasoline in Texas, New Mexico, and the surrounding states.
Get your career started with Rio Valley Biofuels today!!! Rio Valley Biofuels is in need of an HR Coordinator.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all RVB and RVBT HR-related questions.
- Reviews and compiles payroll reports and ensures that all payroll is approved by the department managers.
- Reviews and edits hours in the timeclock to correct missed punches once they are approved.
- Responsible for the pre-employment process (background checks, drug test, offer letter, scheduling onboarding /training, etc.)
- Ability to maintain all sensitive information confidential.
- Processing incoming mail. Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Conducts new hire orientation by explaining to new employees the company’s policies, benefits, and procedures.
- Scheduling and assisting with performance reviews and termination processes.
- Responsible for updating accurate data in systems (change of address, pay changes, change of managers/departments, etc.)
- Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation, and maintains I-9 files.
- Maintains HR files/databases, identifies missing information, and verify to update files to include all relevant data.
- Responds to employment verifications in a timely manner (via e-mail, fax, or phone).
- Prepares new employee files. Ensures all new hire forms are completed by the new hire on the hire date.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings.
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, be able to monitor work for quality, and respond to all inquiries in a timely manner.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
- Competent user of MS Office.
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Proficient communicator in both English and Spanish language.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field;
- 3-4 years of experience in Human Resources preferred.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
"We pride ourselves on QUALITY."