Mesilla Valley Transportation began in 1982 as a small independent fleet in the Southwest. In the late ’80s, MVT went through a controlled growth spurt and began to encompass the 48 connected states and Canada.
MVT began to recognize its value as a leader in quality service. In 1991, MVT brought its knowledge of time-sensitive, reliable transportation to the U.S./Mexico border in service of the twin-plant industry. The acquisition of numerous 53 ft. Dry Van trailers made our fleet a sizable force in the industry.
Today, Mesilla Valley Transportation is one of the largest locally-owned Truck Load carriers in the U.S. We specialize in time-sensitive service between major manufacturing areas in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico borders.
Come join our team!!! MVT is now hiring a Help Desk Technician - Las Cruces, NM
The Help Desk Technician is responsible for ensuring proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks.
Key measures of success include:
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Communicate in a professional manner with employees and insurance providers.
- Be recognized by team, peers, and drivers as a key supporter.
**Shift: On call is required for this position**
- Communicates in a clear and consistent manner and with high integrity.
- Document all pertinent end-user information into the issue tracking system.
- Performs hands-on technical computer install, upgrade, and repair.
- Escalates problems per escalations guideline.
- Works with team members to solve problems.
- Demonstrates high resource utilization.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Six months to one year of relevant experience is required.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong technical skills.
- Proficient communicator.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees eligible.
“Where family, careers, and success come together!”