Mesilla Valley Transportation began in 1982 as a small independent fleet in the Southwest. In the late ’80s, MVT went through a controlled growth spurt and began to encompass the 48 connected states and Canada.
Today, Mesilla Valley Transportation is one of the largest locally-owned Truck Load carriers in the U.S. We specialize in time-sensitive service between major manufacturing areas in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico borders.
Come be a part of the MVT family today!!!! MVT is now hiring an Equipment Control Coordinator!
The Equipment Control Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the AS400 application and performing quality control while ensuring cost-effective methods and accuracy.
Key measures of success include:
- High utilization in tracking and collecting data in AS400.
- Maintain high accuracy between truck GPS and AS400.
- Be recognized by the team, peers, and customers as a key supporter.
- Contribute to a positive work environment.
- Work with departments to ensure truck issues are solved and recovered.
- Accurately enters information into AS400.
- Track trucks and maintain all reports necessary to communicate to department to include other departments across the company.
- Daily audits of fleet divisions with no discrepancies.
- Maintains daily and accurate inventory of tablets.
- Inspect all trucks for damages and cleanliness.
- Works with team members to solve problems.
- Demonstrates high resource utilization.
- Monitors and respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Experience in a motor carrier operation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Attention to Detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of North American geography.
- Bilingual (preferred).
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees eligible.
“Where family, careers, and success come together!”