YOUR LOCAL TIRE EXPERTS
Border Tire is all things tire. We are a Michelin Commercial Service Network Dealer (MCSN) specializing in medium-duty, heavy-duty, agricultural, and industrial size tires. We carry a wide variety of brands to meet your needs.
Join The Border Tire Family today!!!!! Border Tire is in need of a Commerical Tire Consultant!!
A Commercial Tire Consultant sells commercial tires to customers by performing the following duties.
Key measures of success include:
- Strive to make incremental improvements in sales to have a dramatic impact on business.
- Identify sales opportunities, customer needs, challenges, buying criteria, decision-making process.
- Ensures company goals are met.
- Promote the sale of commercial tires, retreads, other tires, and tire services to our current commercial accounts and establish new accounts to service.
- Coordinate service work with the Service Department.
- Actively seeking and developing new accounts and representing the company to potential customers.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge to stay up to date on new industry developments.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Meeting sales goals established by management.
- Delivering tires to customers as needed, including loading and unloading tires.
- Conducting fleet needs evaluations and providing customers with cost analysis and benefits.
- Maintain client and prospect customers databases.
- Evaluate customer needs and make recommendations based on their needs.
- Follow departmental procedures in completing tire paperwork using available system tools.
- Must have a current, valid driver's license for the state in which the employee performs his or her driving duties.
- Must maintain a clean driving record, i.e., must remain insurable under our company's liability insurance policy.
- Other assigned duties issued by management.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean MVR record.
- Phenomenal customer service skills: serve as a role model, trainer, and motivator in delivering excellent customer service to all customers.
- Financial skills: sales driven professional with the ability to control and understand costs and deliver results that exceed expectations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual is a (Plus).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- High energy level and positive attitude.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of commercial tire sales experience.
- Broad knowledge of commercial truck tires and retreads.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees eligible.
*** We are available when you need us most: 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year. ***