NEW MEXICO'S FIRST - Rio Valley Biofuels, LLC was the first commercial producer of biodiesel in the Southwest. We distribute biodiesel as well as diesel fuels and gasoline in Texas, New Mexico, and the surrounding states. Our feedstocks include a large variety of lipid oil sources including used cooking oil, crude cottonseed, tallow, sunflower, canola, soy, and a number of others.
Get your career started with Rio Valley Biofuels !!! Rio Valley Biofuels is in need of a Logistics Operator!
A Logistics Operator follows all directions from the Shift Lead and the Plant Manager in making planned quantities of Biodiesel. The primary function is the processing of Methanol and Glycerin and truck and railcar unloading/loading
- Unload and sample trucks and rail cars as needed.
- Pull samples throughout the plant.
- Maintain correct tank levels and transfer material as appropriate.
- Wear all PPE required for the job and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Attend required training as scheduled.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Work overtime and scheduled hours as assigned.
- Work in cold/hot/dusty/loud environment.
- Other duties as assigned by Plant Management or Shift Lead.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Must be able to efficiently manage work and multi-task.
- Able to make routine decisions within a predetermined span of authority and follow the established chain of command.
- Able to exercise independent judgment prior to consultation with the supervisor.
- Must have a hands-on approach, positive ‘can do’ attitude. and strong work ethic.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
“Our number one priority is SAFETY.”