Mesilla Valley Transportation began in 1982 as a small independent fleet in the Southwest. In the late ’80s, MVT went through a controlled growth spurt and began to encompass the 48 connected states and Canada. MVT began to recognize its value as a leader in quality service.
In 1991, MVT brought its knowledge of time-sensitive, reliable transportation to the U.S./Mexico border in service of the twin-plant industry. The acquisition of numerous 53 ft. Dry Van trailers made out fleet a sizable force in the industry.
Today, Mesilla Valley Transportation is one of the largest locally-owned Truck Load carriers in the U.S. We specialize in time-sensitive service between major manufacturing areas in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico borders.
The Help Desk Technician is responsible for ensure proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks.
Key measures of success include:
- Strong call handling performance as measured by the Call Availability Report (CAR)
- Ability to assist and resolve highly technical computer issues
- Be recognized by team, peers, and drivers as a key supporter
Schedule: Regular IT hours: 7am-6pm Monday-Friday / 8hr shifts
Schedule may vary depending on the business needs.
- Communicates in a clear and consistent manner and with high integrity
- Document all pertinent end user information into issue tracking system
- Performs hands-on technical computer install, upgrade, and repair
- Escalates problems per escalations guidelines
- Works with team members to solve problems
- Demonstrates high resource utilization
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
- Six months to one year related experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong technical skills
- Proficient communicator