Rio Valley Biofuels has an immediate opening for an Entry-Level Operator! Jumpstart your career at Rio Valley. We want your skills and are willing to train the right person!! Join our family of biodiesel experts!
* Follows all directions from the Shift Coordinator and the Plant manager in making planned quantities of Biodiesel fuel.
* Handles all equipment supporting production and material handling.
* Follows direction and plans to control processes as required for producing Biodiesel fuel that meets specifications.
* Conducts all production activities ensuring adherence to various governmental laws, codes, regulations, and insurance standards, as related to maintenance of equipment and facilities.
* Requests necessary advice and direction for all activities to perform production duties.
* Informs Shift Coordinator of any anomalies and process variations from norm for corrective actions and decisions.
* Performs all tasks as directed by the Shift Coordinator ensuring proper production is accomplished meeting all quality standards and specifications.
* Ensures that the production facility is kept clean and removes all necessary waste and garbage in proper containers to maintain a safe and quality work environment.
* Minimum 6 months experience and/or vocational training in performing production activities preferred.
* Ability to read and communicate in English
* Ability to use calculators and computers to perform computations and analysis of data.
* Ability to understand the use of production equipment and associate controllers.
* Understand and be knowledgeable about the production process and associate controls required for producing consistent quality Biodiesel fuel meeting specifications.
* Ability to operate industrial equipment (forklift, hi-lo, truck, etc. Current certification a plus but not necessary. Company will certify for all equipment on site.
* Demonstrated problem solving capabilities.
* Detail oriented
* All other duties as assigned by Shift Coordinator.