Mesilla Valley Transportation began in 1982 as a small independent fleet in the Southwest. In the late ’80s, MVT went through a controlled growth spurt and began to encompass the 48 connected states and Canada. MVT began to recognize its value as a leader in quality service.
In 1991, MVT brought its knowledge of time-sensitive, reliable transportation to the U.S./Mexico border in service of the twin-plant industry. The acquisition of numerous 53 ft. Dry Van trailers made out fleet a sizable force in the industry.
Today, Mesilla Valley Transportation is one of the largest locally-owned Truck Load carriers in the U.S. We specialize in time-sensitive service between major manufacturing areas in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico borders.
Mesilla Valley is hiring a full-time Order Entry team member. They will be responsible for entering orders into our system in a timely manner.
- Accuracy of orders received and processed
- Be recognized by team, peers, as a key supporter
- Contribute to a positive work environment
- Data entry of orders utilizing company system
- Ensure timely and accurate order entry and rates
- Works closely with the Internal Freight Team Members and Customer Service Team to ensure the accurate execution of order entry
- Ensure load entry remains at 100% and loads are entered with pre-approved rates
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain strong attention to detail
- Excellent and precise data entry and typing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Basic knowledge of motor carrier operations and geography
- Knowledge and understanding of MVT Divisions