Job description Sales Manager/California Area:
Position: Sales Manager/California area
Reports to: General Manager of Sales
Employer: MVT Services, LLC
Background: MVT is an asset-based trucking company with 1,600 trucks and 5,000 dry van trailers. With terminals in El Paso, TX; Laredo, TX; Nogales, AZ; Denver, CO; Nashville, TN; and now in Juarez, CI, and Nuevo Laredo, MVT has the ability to service our customers with a strong US presence, while also rapidly expanding door to door cross border shipments. MVT has unlimited growth potential for cross border movements, U.S. domestic freight opportunities, and logistic services. We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our team and expand our business with local and National Accounts in the West coast-California area.
Our People – The major key to our success lies within our family-oriented team. Our drivers are our number one priority.
Our Mission Statement: To service our customers in a safe and profitable manner.
- Development of integrated marketing and sales strategies across target markets for all business segments to achieve maximum return on investment and profitability.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients.
- Determine long- and short-term goals, prioritizing resources.
- Develop and maintain close partnerships with executive leadership and departments to include: Contracts, Pricing, Customer Service, Planning, Operations, Claims, Billing and Collections.
- Generate Sales revenue with new customers and past client relationships that align within MVT’s network needs.
- Work with and align to existing Sales and Business Development team members across North America, and Mexico to expand relationships and impact growth initiatives.
- Meet quarterly and review annual goals set forth by management for sales team members.
- Share ideas for continuous improvement in a professional manner supporting a positive culture.
- Strong background in full truckload dry van sales, with accounts with domestic and International lanes to/from Mexico. 5+ years of experience required.
- Ability to travel as needed to assist the sales team in managing West Coast Shippers and companies based in the territory
- Self-Starter/Motivated Individual
- Experience with trucking in a sales capacity
- Existing customer relationships with freight through the El Paso/Juarez corridor.
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly Bonus Opportunity
- Health Insurance Program
- Car Allowance