YOUR LOCAL TIRE EXPERTS
Border Tire is all things tire. We are a Michelin Commercial Service Network Dealer (MCSN) specializing in medium-duty, heavy-duty, agricultural, and industrial size tires. We carry a wide variety of brands to meet your needs.
Come join our Team!!! Border Tire is now hiring a Warehouse Associate!
- Responsible for inventory in and out of the Warehouse.
- Unload inventory from vendors.
- Ensure to provide two copies of the work order: retain one of the copies for warehouse records and provide the second to the person releasing the inventory.
- Make sure all spaces of work orders are fully completed by Warehouse Operative, the person receiving the inventory, and the person releasing the inventory.
- Receive and unload tires.
- Stack merchandise on racks.
- Stock warehouse with new or retread tires.
- Ensure machinery is serviced and functional.
- Check-in merchandise and affix labels.
- Match purchase orders to sales orders and distribute to sales associates for processing.
- Fulfill customer orders.
- Move materials off racks and package for shipment.
- Will operate a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items.
- Follow all safety codes.
- Place merchandise on pallets or shelves for distribution.
- Record amounts of materials or items received.
- Perform facilities maintenance.
- Sort material according to size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the warehouse supervisor/manager.
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse.
- Compile inventory balances and price lists.
- Maintain records of all activities and processes pertaining to the storehouse.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment and experience as a forklift operator.
- Excellent physical condition and coordination.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees eligible.
*** We are available when you need us most: 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year. ***