RedHawk Golf Club has an immediate opening for a Sales and Marketing Events Coordinator in the Las Cruces, NM area!
In 2011, Ken Dye took 200 acres of desert and natural grassland in Las Cruces, New Mexico, and transformed them into the beautiful Red Hawk Golf Club. Measuring over 7,500 yards from the tips, Red Hawk offers golfers five sets of tee boxes to choose from and it presents players with a steady diet of challenges in the form of five lakes and 75 bunkers that are waiting to frustrate every botched swing. As home to several US Open local qualifiers, Red Hawk Golf Club is bound to make any skill level of golfer feel like a pro while they’re playing this majestic desert golf course.
- The events coordinator will report directly to the restaurant GM.
- This individual will be responsible for the administrative and event coordination duties of the clubhouse operations.
- This individual will plan, direct, coordinate, promote, execute and manage the club’s social activities.
- They will also go out into the community and actively seek new business and promote the club house as a venue for future meetings and events.
- A qualified candidate will be highly organized, friendly and energetic.
- They will be able to provide a high level of service to our customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- This candidate must be able to meet and exceed the quality characteristics of a Red Hawk employee.